Sunday, January 18, 2009

ATC Workshop Forming




Here are a few ATC's I've been working on:

Spontaneous Art and Expression...click on each image for a closer gander if you so desire.




I'm going to be organizing an ATC workshop and eventually swap group at the new Candles, Creative Gifts and More shop. She's started allowing her vendors the opportunity to teach classes in their area of expertise. I decided to choose the trendy creative outlet found in designing Artist Trading Cards. I've got tons of paper and mixed media materials to do this with and I am eager to share an evening with those who wish to experiment and express their own love for collage and story telling. Further info with be announced soon. (As soon as I tell Luann!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the ATC collage works you posted. I've always loved collage. ~terry